Ancients
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ancients

A forum for the Ancients guild on neverendless-wow.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You all know me :D:D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wan

Wan

You all know me :D:D Empty
PostSubject: You all know me :D:D   You all know me :D:D I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:30 pm

well i think you all know me but may aswell say hey again Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
Nyphera

Nyphera

PostSubject: Re: You all know me :D:D   You all know me :D:D I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:06 pm

Very Happy why dont you tell a little more about yourself for the new people?Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wan

Wan

PostSubject: Re: You all know me :D:D   You all know me :D:D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:30 am

Right then about me. Erm i am 15, Live in England. I am bout 6ft and have blonde hair and Blue eyes. I dont play wow excessively but like doin it while on msn and stuff.

I usually play as a night elf or a blood elf coz their awesome. I went to private servers coz its free and alot better. In the guild, i have A character called Waan who is a lvl 80 Warrior and is lvl 450 Miner and Engineer so if u need either of those come to me coz i will be happy to help. I enjoy tankin with this char as i have over 24k hp and increasing. I also have 2 other characters at the moment called Wann and Wan. Wann is a druid healer with uber l33t gear Very Happy Wan is just plain kool with good dps and is a mage Very Happy

Erm think thats covered most stuff. Ne questions then ask plz Very Happy

Oh yeah and my real name is Ben Very Happy dont like it rly but stuck with it Very Happy

And yeah i did copy this from the last forum but i cba to type it all out again Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You all know me :D:D   You all know me :D:D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You all know me :D:D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ancients :: Introductions-
Jump to: