Ancients
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ancients

A forum for the Ancients guild on neverendless-wow.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to Meeeeee ^^

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Me

Welcome to Meeeeee ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Meeeeee ^^   Welcome to Meeeeee ^^ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:33 am

Hello to all of you , im one of the new members ..*drums......Anelyan:D So, now i should write somemhing about me right?Well..dunno whit what to start.So , i have on Neverendless 8 lvl 80 chars ..( i was..a bit..boored) but my main is and will be my dear huntress.Atm i live in Uk but was born in Romania.Hmmm..what should i say next...oo yea i like to pwn asses in Wsg))) I'm 18 years old , real name Alexandra , i love this game since my ex-ex bf convinced me it wasnt a waste of time ( that took a while))) ) im a very social , energetic person , very chatty - many would say TOO CHATTY, but i dont care - i love to write poetry ( dont laugh about that! Q_Q) One of my Motto's is Carpe diem ( live the moment) and thast what i intend to do :DOO i should also state that i have been playing on retail Sylvannas EU then i came upon this nice server ( nice except the bugged pala's Smile) ) .So to conclude ( cuz if i will write anymore i will turn this post into a novel ) im delighted to be a new member of your community!
Lots of kisses and hug oo and when i get to 450 cooking i will make each of you a bunch of cookies:)))

P.S. if u behave i might show a pic of mine to you....or two..or...^.^

Another Motto : With great powers come great responsabilities
Meaning??!??
PALA'S WILL BE NERFED IN THE UPCOMING PATCH...MUAHAHAHAH...have a cookie till then:D
Back to top Go down
Nyphera

Nyphera

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Meeeeee ^^   Welcome to Meeeeee ^^ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:40 am

ow, i love cookies Razz i want, i want Very Happy
anyways, welcome hun Very Happy i hope you will like the guild Very Happy
btw, i dont think you are the only one to chatty Razz atleast, that is what daniel told me
Very Happy however, i would love to see a pic of you Very Happy
and welcome again
Back to top Go down
nitro_pino

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Meeeeee ^^   Welcome to Meeeeee ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 5:36 pm

hey welcome to the best guild ally side Very Happy
and why would we laugh about poetry? it's not a bad thing to do.
and hope you'll have fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wo0p

wo0p

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Meeeeee ^^   Welcome to Meeeeee ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:45 pm

Hi! We should really play wsg you and me, I've heard you're a great damage dealer and me - yeh don't hate me I'm a paly D: but I'm a great healbot =)
Back to top Go down
Nyphera

Nyphera

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Meeeeee ^^   Welcome to Meeeeee ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:39 am

Very Happy btw, Alexandra, dont hate woop for being a pally Very Happy he doesn't use seal of light or reckoning Very Happy
and when will i get my cookie lol! I love them if they have chocolate in them
Back to top Go down
wo0p

wo0p

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Meeeeee ^^   Welcome to Meeeeee ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:59 am

Yes, I'm a good boy ;P

And I lub cookies aswell ;o
Back to top Go down
Moraelle

Moraelle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Meeeeee ^^   Welcome to Meeeeee ^^ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:10 pm

I can haz cookie?!?!?!?! >:O ZOMG
Back to top Go down
Moraelle

Moraelle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Meeeeee ^^   Welcome to Meeeeee ^^ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:11 pm

*makes strange nomming noises as i drool over the thought of chocolate chip double chunk cookies* >:O ME WANTS <3 and oh yeah...welcome! and...Huzzah!..n so forth...I can haz cookie nao? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alpharius
Admin
Alpharius

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Meeeeee ^^   Welcome to Meeeeee ^^ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:16 pm

Hey there!
Welcome to the guild and I hope you enjoy your stay. Your intro wasnt as long as my application form to become an officer in our old guild lol!
Any queries or questions, stick em here on the forum or catch one of the officers in-game Razz
Back to top Go down
https://ancients01.forumotion.com
wo0p

wo0p

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Meeeeee ^^   Welcome to Meeeeee ^^ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:11 am

Moraelle wrote:
*makes strange nomming noises as i drool over the thought of chocolate chip double chunk cookies* >:O ME WANTS <3 and oh yeah...welcome! and...Huzzah!..n so forth...I can haz cookie nao? Very Happy

you scared the **** out of me O_O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Meeeeee ^^   Welcome to Meeeeee ^^ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Meeeeee ^^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ancients :: Introductions-
Jump to: