Ancients
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ancients

A forum for the Ancients guild on neverendless-wow.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

....hmmm.....Well....this is Me........yay

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nitro_pino

....hmmm.....Well....this is Me........yay Empty
PostSubject: ....hmmm.....Well....this is Me........yay   ....hmmm.....Well....this is Me........yay I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:29 pm

Well hello all... my ingame names are:
Nitropino
ngata
crage
krage
sharakaza
flashblack
and pyrius and bloodscream are my horde chars......(was horde before i went ally....cuz most of the hordes on this server are immature

well just call me pino.....im from the netherlands....im a guy...(yeah my chars are female.......just because i don't feel like looking at some guys ass for the duration of the game/character)
im 17 years old......and an IT student...yes im a computer geek......(no i don't look like one of the clichéd geeks with thick glasses..)...i like rammstein, metallica, iron maiden, apocaliptica, aryeon, gorrilaz, within temptation and a bunch of other bands...i get bored with a class quiete easily...(yeah my spelling sucks)....
nice meeting you all.....been in the guild for a little while so thought of making an acount on the forums....
and ehm....hope to have a good time... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nyphera

Nyphera

PostSubject: Re: ....hmmm.....Well....this is Me........yay   ....hmmm.....Well....this is Me........yay I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:38 am

Welcome Very Happy nice to meet you
btw, what kind of IT are you doing?Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alpharius
Admin
Alpharius

PostSubject: Re: ....hmmm.....Well....this is Me........yay   ....hmmm.....Well....this is Me........yay I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:46 am

Welcome mate, hope you enjoy the guild ^^.
Theres a sig shop under news and helping if you want one.
Back to top Go down
https://ancients01.forumotion.com
Pidge
Admin
Pidge

PostSubject: Re: ....hmmm.....Well....this is Me........yay   ....hmmm.....Well....this is Me........yay I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:52 am

welcome to the guild, you dont know what youv let yourself in for.... Laughing

and if you do want a sig be prepared to wait a tad for it, orders are stacking up for me atm lol
Back to top Go down
nitro_pino

PostSubject: Re: ....hmmm.....Well....this is Me........yay   ....hmmm.....Well....this is Me........yay I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:01 am

well i finnished lvl 2 of the education and im now starting lvl 3...i started at lvl 2....lvl 2 is a service desk employee....now going for system administrator assistant.....it's an mbo education

and bout the sig im still thinking bout a nice one........

and ehm pidge......"the patient hunter gets the prey"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ....hmmm.....Well....this is Me........yay   ....hmmm.....Well....this is Me........yay I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

....hmmm.....Well....this is Me........yay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ancients :: Introductions-
Jump to: