Ancients
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ancients

A forum for the Ancients guild on neverendless-wow.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

since i didn't yet i do now

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thefatehorn

thefatehorn

since i didn't yet i do now Empty
PostSubject: since i didn't yet i do now   since i didn't yet i do now I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:59 am

i'm a 18 almost 19 male (i know mine chars in guild are female chars, some explain will follow and btw not all chars i have here are female)
i live in the netherlands and after vaction i go to university (that means i will get way less time to play)
i never played retail however i know the classes i play in pve, pvp not that good since never got explain how to pvp and on this server donator can be noob and beat skilled players anyway because they are just OP (you don't may say it on the server but who who would say this isn't -_-, btw i don't claim with this all donors are noobs, so if you donor don't go flame me -_-) but the point is it's hard to learn to pvp in BG and bugs make it even harder to learn by yourself. but enough that look like QQ (isn't btw, just some explain why i don't know that much about pvp)

mine favorite class is warrior i just like massive dps fury warriors do.

now about why i also use female chars. It start when i played maplestory there male and female chars did wear other armor and because there where way less female chars as male chars on the world i played on female armor was way cheaper and i started to make female chars to be abele to make more mesos (money there). But is was really funny to joking around with ppl this way and since then i did made male and female chars both just because it's funny.
Back to top Go down
Nyphera

Nyphera

PostSubject: Re: since i didn't yet i do now   since i didn't yet i do now I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:23 pm

Welcome Very Happy i hope you like the guild,
btw, donors are not that OP, if you are skilled, you can beat them (I have never seen a donor beat me on gear)
Back to top Go down
Solatius

Solatius

PostSubject: Re: since i didn't yet i do now   since i didn't yet i do now I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:00 pm

welcome matey hope you enjoy it Smile
and i agree with nyph Donors are not OP lol im a donor i have a 2h sword donator and i love it <3 Smile but because of all the bugs with death knights i cant do shit with it lol but when the bugs are sorted just watch nyph Wink i'll beat you Razz
Back to top Go down
thefatehorn

thefatehorn

PostSubject: Re: since i didn't yet i do now   since i didn't yet i do now I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:16 am

i will say it a other way, if you aren't skilled yet, you can't beat them because they have to much advantage from gear Wink
any point is donors makes it really hard to just go BG and get some skills. But if some1 would learn me pvp with warrior, just do it, than i can start pvp when i have a new pc. Laptop i have now i dieing since hardware is getting broken xD
Back to top Go down
Nyphera

Nyphera

PostSubject: Re: since i didn't yet i do now   since i didn't yet i do now I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:20 am

Very Happy sure, if you want i can teach you what i know about warriors... do know that i never really played war myself Razz
Back to top Go down
thefatehorn

thefatehorn

PostSubject: Re: since i didn't yet i do now   since i didn't yet i do now I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:30 am

would be nice, that i can do some pvp to, only pve gets boring xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: since i didn't yet i do now   since i didn't yet i do now I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

since i didn't yet i do now
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ancients :: Introductions-
Jump to: