Ancients
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ancients

A forum for the Ancients guild on neverendless-wow.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Its me Moraelle :D

Go down 
+4
Pyr0
Pidge
Moraelle
Nyphera
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Hey guys

Its me Moraelle :D Empty
PostSubject: Its me Moraelle :D   Its me Moraelle :D I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:40 am

You probably all know me by now Smile but I just wanted to show you all a pic of me ^^ heheIts me Moraelle :D 12070383SyB
Back to top Go down
Nyphera

Nyphera

PostSubject: Re: Its me Moraelle :D   Its me Moraelle :D I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:43 am

Very Happy hello luv, why dont you tell a little more about yourself? Very Happy
where are you from, how old are you... just for the other people Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Moraelle

Moraelle

PostSubject: Re: Its me Moraelle :D   Its me Moraelle :D I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:47 am

Oh. Right Surprised well, my name is Taylor =D Im eighteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen =o I love to dance and sing and play wow? Very Happy I live in San antonio TX USA and its HOTTER THAN HELL HERE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pidge
Admin
Pidge

PostSubject: Re: Its me Moraelle :D   Its me Moraelle :D I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:49 am

WELCOME Very Happy

in case you dont know, i am the most awesome person on this forum.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pyr0

PostSubject: Re: Its me Moraelle :D   Its me Moraelle :D I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:59 am

Bollocs Pidge :L Im here now tbh Razz
Back to top Go down
Alpharius
Admin
Alpharius

PostSubject: Re: Its me Moraelle :D   Its me Moraelle :D I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:02 pm

Im the most awesome, due to my Forum admin rights!

and welcome Cool
Back to top Go down
https://ancients01.forumotion.com
Nyphera

Nyphera

PostSubject: Re: Its me Moraelle :D   Its me Moraelle :D I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:09 pm

ow, stop the arguing about who is more awesome and just welcome this girl Very Happy
everyone knows she is why better then you all anyways Razz
Back to top Go down
Solatius

Solatius

PostSubject: Re: Its me Moraelle :D   Its me Moraelle :D I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 6:10 pm

welcome Taylor Smile and im sure taylor would back me up on this but i am possibly the most awesome person ever!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Moraelle

Moraelle

PostSubject: Re: Its me Moraelle :D   Its me Moraelle :D I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 6:29 pm

Hehe....Iunnooooooooooooooo Not getting involved Very Happy and thank you for that Liss I luv u! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nyphera

Nyphera

PostSubject: Re: Its me Moraelle :D   Its me Moraelle :D I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:32 am

well, tbh, i beat you all in pvp Razz and i declear Tyl is way more awesome then you all Razz
luv you too Tyl I love you
Back to top Go down
Alpharius
Admin
Alpharius

PostSubject: Re: Its me Moraelle :D   Its me Moraelle :D I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:35 am

Well now.
If Lucid was on the forums, he could prove your wrong!
you did lose to him at darnassus due to his totems. Im gonna declare myslef,pidge and harry as the most awesome.
Back to top Go down
https://ancients01.forumotion.com
Nyphera

Nyphera

PostSubject: Re: Its me Moraelle :D   Its me Moraelle :D I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:02 am

incase you did not notice. i completely defeated llucid when we moved a little, so i am still better then him.
So, Tyl is still the most awesom person Razz
Back to top Go down
Moraelle

Moraelle

PostSubject: Re: Its me Moraelle :D   Its me Moraelle :D I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:59 pm

Well if you defeat everyone doesn't that make you the best sweety? <3 I think so! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
loneytoons

loneytoons

PostSubject: Re: Its me Moraelle :D   Its me Moraelle :D I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:47 am

Well.. Nyph .. I don't want to brag .. but you know I beat you with my DK pirat

P.s: Welcome Taylor cyclops lol!
Back to top Go down
Nyphera

Nyphera

PostSubject: Re: Its me Moraelle :D   Its me Moraelle :D I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:51 am

ehh, do you even have a DK, and i find it hard to believe you do sweety, since I also beat Exod whom is fully geared Razz
and nu-uh Tyl, that I defeat everyone makes me able to decide whom is the most awesom person Very Happy
Back to top Go down
loneytoons

loneytoons

PostSubject: Re: Its me Moraelle :D   Its me Moraelle :D I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:54 am

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
LoL that was a shock .. Tbh .. I have no idea .. if your joking or not .. ... remember when dueled in front of IF .. ..... .. and my DK is Souleaser Razz .. and I'm sure you know that Razz
Back to top Go down
Nyphera

Nyphera

PostSubject: Re: Its me Moraelle :D   Its me Moraelle :D I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:27 am

na-ah, i have beated you 3 times today, of the 3 duels Very Happy so I think Tyl is still the most awesom <3
Back to top Go down
loneytoons

loneytoons

PostSubject: Re: Its me Moraelle :D   Its me Moraelle :D I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:20 am

Rolling Eyes ok .. what can I say .. you got better gear lol!
Back to top Go down
Arendir

PostSubject: Re: Its me Moraelle :D   Its me Moraelle :D I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:45 am

I've won against you one time to Nyph (: but I must admit you are pretty good with timing those stuns. BtW I don't have a pvp trinket
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its me Moraelle :D   Its me Moraelle :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its me Moraelle :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ancients :: Introductions-
Jump to: