Ancients
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ancients

A forum for the Ancients guild on neverendless-wow.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Me....They made me make my title longer.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Airisol

Me....They made me make my title longer. Empty
PostSubject: Me....They made me make my title longer.   Me....They made me make my title longer. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:03 pm

well damn it deleted my whole thing...grr

hi my names Cori i live in oregon USA, iam 30 years old (just call me daddy)and have 2 children nathan 8 and jesse 3.

been playing MMORPGS for about 10 years now. started out on UO, and its actually where i met my wife:) since then ive played many many mmorpgs. most notably UO EQ DAOC and WOW. been playing wow since open beta so i geuss thats about 5 years now:)

was the off tank for a guild that ran thru ony mc and bwl before i quit playing hardcore..back then it was a full time job to raid...6 hours or so a night when it was a raid night.

heres a pic of the boys..and one of meber afraid be very afraid

Me....They made me make my title longer. 04-20-10

Me....They made me make my title longer. 04202009088.th
Back to top Go down
Nyphera

Nyphera

PostSubject: Re: Me....They made me make my title longer.   Me....They made me make my title longer. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:19 pm

Very Happy thanks so mutch for finnaly posting Very Happy
and Shocked your boys looks so cute Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alpharius
Admin
Alpharius

PostSubject: Re: Me....They made me make my title longer.   Me....They made me make my title longer. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 3:20 pm

I love your potted plant in the background btw. Caught my attention immediatly. Razz
Also the fact that your egs are individually packed in colourful containers Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://ancients01.forumotion.com
Airisol

PostSubject: Re: Me....They made me make my title longer.   Me....They made me make my title longer. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 7:07 pm

your eggs dnot come that way?.....i think the plants actually broccoli starts:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me....They made me make my title longer.   Me....They made me make my title longer. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Me....They made me make my title longer.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ancients :: Introductions-
Jump to: